Grendku Thursday: Better Late than Never
Clearly one of my new years resolutions should be been to be more timely. It isn't Thursday, and yet, according to the title it is. I could blow a lot of smoke up yer tush and say how the Lair has bizarre properties that can bend the space-time continuum to my whim, or that time simply doesn't exist anyway, but truth be known, I'm just late.
The theme for this week has clearly been chosen for me: Tardiness.
Format: I'm feeling generous, let's say any 'ku form is game again.
To get things moving:
I'm guessing that I am late
to life and that work
is my deserved detention
The theme for this week has clearly been chosen for me: Tardiness.
Format: I'm feeling generous, let's say any 'ku form is game again.
To get things moving:
I'm guessing that I am late
to life and that work
is my deserved detention


1 Comments:
I wake
each morning feeling like I'm
late for work... alas, no job.
A kateku :-)
pudbose
Post a Comment
<< Home