Thursday, September 30, 2010

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

I am rapidly approaching one of many four day weekends I have planned for the remainder of this *YEAR*.

*insert your seething jealousy and loathing here*

Fortunately for you, I'm not the type to sit here and gloat about it in front of everyone.

*insert you here pointing and jumping frantically at me basking in all of my hypocritical glory*

Well, I'll be off now, planning more fabulously uplifting and informative morsels for you to feast upon.

*insert your head popping here*

2 Comments:

Blogger katehopeeden said...

I will also be enjoying a four day weekend soon. You would be proud of me... not quite cretin material yet, I have indeed started abusing my sick days and calling in for days off when they aren't truly necessary. Induction to The Lair? Not quite yet, but a rough noogie? Perhaps.
~Miss Eden

redowsov

10/27/2010  
Blogger Grend31 said...

Far from Cretin material, quite in the other spectrum, in fact. And who is to determine what is "truly necessary" in these circumstances? Oh, that would be you. Well played. >:) +2 Lair Points

Word Ver: tantria

Kinky.

10/28/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home