Friday, August 19, 2005

Grendku Friday: Apathy Adaptation

Because sometimes, you just don't care enough to try your very best.


There's no guidance, no structure
Yet you want it done
You are at sea and sinking


You will pretend to lead and
l'll pretend to care
This isn't fun anymore


In the annals of profound
mediocrity
You will find yourself starring


And in these dark verses 'void
of inspiration
You have dragged my name

9 Comments:

Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

this rigoddamndiculous
shit i do for you
gets me nothing but more shit.

8/19/2005  
Blogger dizzy von damn! said...

thank you so much, beow1l=.

i am widely admired for my vocabulary.

i believe the phrase my mother uses is "like a drunken sailor."

quaint, isn't it?

8/19/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kendra gets my vote too.

8/19/2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Love Office Space
Its Fanfuckingtabulous
Apathy reigns there.

Fifteen Minutes Of
Real Actual Work In a
Given Week, Bob, Bob.

Demotivated?
Then Go To Despair.com
There you will find home.

8/19/2005  
Blogger dewdew said...

I can see you typing there
Writing your Haiku
And counting on your fingers

With nothing better to do
I type and I type
Get my work done? Why bother.

8/22/2005  
Blogger Pandora Wilde said...

Pretending that I care for
inane babbling
Seems to be my life's mission.

I'm waiting for when she says
"When Honey was small
he..." Oh my hell just shoot me

8/22/2005  
Blogger MooCow said...

Blah blah blah blah blah,
Blah blah! Blah blah blah blah blah -
Blah blah blah blah blah.

8/22/2005  
Blogger Dragonfly said...

Seriously, not a thing
can make it better
work is so overrated

8/22/2005  
Blogger Jesster said...

I feel so much better now
Everyone hates work!
Let's blow this popsicle stand.

8/23/2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home