Tuesday Grendku Awards Ceremony
Two entries last week for Grendku Friday.
MooCow went all traditional on our asses with a haiku I am entitling "The Taxman Cometh but Gives Not the Reach Around". This haiku embodies the personal sacrifice of the taxpayer easily winning the "Walking Funny for a Week Award".
Beo enters in this week with the only actual Grendku called "And Smile". As this Grendku gave me sweaty flashbacks and left me with that not so fresh feeling, it wins the "6th Floor Mohn Shower Room Award".
The rest of you win the "I'm Too Damned Lazy to Put Up a Grendku About KY Jelly Award". Punks.
MooCow went all traditional on our asses with a haiku I am entitling "The Taxman Cometh but Gives Not the Reach Around". This haiku embodies the personal sacrifice of the taxpayer easily winning the "Walking Funny for a Week Award".
Beo enters in this week with the only actual Grendku called "And Smile". As this Grendku gave me sweaty flashbacks and left me with that not so fresh feeling, it wins the "6th Floor Mohn Shower Room Award".
The rest of you win the "I'm Too Damned Lazy to Put Up a Grendku About KY Jelly Award". Punks.


3 Comments:
Sorry. Couldn't get inspired by KY Jelly. I am a novice please don't hurt me...
*genuflecting before the great and powerful Grend*
A*, have no fear, we only hurt those around here who are into that kind of thing. And I completely understand. My muse hasn't been speaking to me for months and months. My empathy runs high with your plight.
yeah I saw the post but I was too busy to try to come up with something.
Post a Comment
<< Home