Alrighty 66.41.227.# Comcast person...
Identify yourself please. If you are who I think you probably are we won't have any pro'lems.
66.41.227.#
Mar 18 2005
4:19:34 pm
4 pages views
2:51 duration
66.41.227.#
Mar 18 2005
4:19:34 pm
4 pages views
2:51 duration


5 Comments:
ALA MOOOOJO-JOJO
RRUUUULE NUMBA 1, meaning that there are more rules, otherwise why would I bother numbering the first rule when it is also the last rule therefore not requiring the numbering which I, MOOOOOJO-JOJO have already given unto it.
Anything NAKED cannot get out of hand. For if it is NAKED, and not in your hand, you should get it IN your hand. Quickly. Then everything NAKED will be, in your hand.
RUUUULE NUMBA 2!
There can be NOOO clothing for things to be NAKED! Your silly pathetic attempts to stay clothed will be no match for my Disrooooobe-ular Beam of Doom! You WILL be NAKED and soon in the hands of MOOOOOOJO----JO-JO. See
rule numba 1 if this confuses you silly human.
RUUUULLLE NUMBA 3!
There is NOOOO rule NUMBA three and your ineffectual attempts to read it will only CONFUSE your tiny little brain into thinking there is a rule NUMBA three, allowing ME, MOOOJO-JOJO to easily use my Disroooobe-ular Beam of
Doom upon you and make you NAKED. See rule NUMBA 2 if this thought is too difficult for your puny human brain to fathom in any way whatsoever.
RUUUULE NUMBA 4!
HA! How can there be a RULE NUMBA 4 when there is no RULE numba 3.... By reading this you have guaranteed the success of my plan, which is mine, that is to say it was thought up only by me, for me - being comprised only of the thoughts of MOOOOOJO - JOJO.
-MMOOOOOOJO-JOJO!
Thanks for inviting me over Grend31!! I was v. v sad when I clicked on your link and you were gone. See now I am happy! I'm easy to please...
dewdew, that sound have been a blog entry on your blog. frelling hilarious. why waste such good material on my PoS blog? >:)
a*, just needed a little breather and wanted a bit of space. and i'm happy to please. didn't mean to cause distress. well for some people i may have, just not you. sorry. good to have you back.
Glad you enjoyed it... you wrote it. Years ago you sent this message and I've just been saving it.
Saaa-AAA-aaaa-AAAA-Turn-a-CORN. Saturacorn.
OMG. I did write that didn't I? Totally spaced it.
Post a Comment
<< Home